my life might be moving to duluth...but i'm so glad i already have a life there awaiting me.
i had so much fun hanging out with my amazing HC friends today...and moving stuff and organizing was a bonus;o) you guys are HILarious!!! woookkk, woookkk! i love you all soooo much. hope you henderson's are enjoying your new pad. can't wait to come clean your windows!!
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yeah, to you pam and all the others who were there for dinner, i have to admit that was basically the most fun i've had hanging out with a group of folks in a very long time.
and for the record, my 5 glasses of sweet tea (including the carry-out + ice) kept me up till 3:30 AM that night - stupid caffeine...
cacaw!
Okay, so I didn't know how to spell that miraculously funny sound until I read your post.
I had such a great time the other night, too, Pam. It had been awhile since you and I had just hung out together...like maybe high school...and had such great laughs. You are an awesome kitchen setter-upper. And you have a mean sponge swipe.
And I just have to say, wooooooookkkk!
Post a Comment